Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Rebel Against Traditional Progressivism

Traditionalism is a thing of the past.  I do not support it.  I want to get with the times.  But you know what, I don't like the usual kind of progressivism I always see.  This is the kind of progressivism that says if you're a person who breathes, you deserve a meal, even if you don't want to work for it.  I call this traditional progressivism.  Traditional progressivism also implies that "lightening up" by using recreational drugs and spreading STDs is beneficial for society.

That's why I support G-rated progressivism, to rebel again traditional progressivism, but to still be a progressive.  I'm anti-censorship, anti-convention, but pro- intuitive common sense and pro- rule of law.  I support creating a G-rated atmosphere through methods devoid of force that is much different than the current progressive atmosphere and the traditional atmosphere of the past.  Call me crazy.  But I call myself progressive.  I'm so progressive, I want a new progressivism rather than a traditional progressivism.  Even our current progressivism is too traditional for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment